United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
So I totally missed out on the pre-order for Eclips through Boards and Bits so I shot off an email to Tom asking if there was any chance that I could get my hands on a copy through him. He told me to hang tight and he would let me know. A few hours later I am scouring the internet for a copy and Tom shoots me an email saying he might be able to have one for me. He tells me to put in an order for it on his website but not to pay him until he is sure that he has a copy. He tells me to give him a call on Thursday and he will let me know.

Call him on Thursday afternoon, and he tells me that he just got off the phone with his warehouse in Ohio, and he tells me that he does have a copy for me, and that it is actually the personal copy of Rick, his employee that runs his warehouse. Apparently Rick heard of my plight and he told Tom I could have it.

So not only does Tom rock, but so do his employees. I need to get the address of that warehouse so I can send Rick a bottle of his favorite spirits.

Oh, and my copy of Eclipse arrived at my door Saturday afternoon. Played it that night. Awesome, awesome game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll also add to the positive reviews for B&B.

Last week I sent Tom an email asking him to change my order because one of the games I was waiting on had been postponed until January, and I wanted to get my copy of Eclipse last week. He responded that he received a small supply of my game, and had already fulfilled my order. He could have just let me cancel my game and sold it to someone else, but he did me a huge favor instead.

NICE JOB!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't tell you the number of times I have asked Tom to change an order and he has always come through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Dahlstrom
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
(This is a picture of a frozen waterfall, from behind the waterfall)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, Tom and Boards&Bits are AWESOME!

They're excellent with pre-orders and changing orders around. I always have to end every email thread with "You guys ROCK!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark feldman
United States
post falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Well, the boss isn't always right. But, he's always the boss.
mbmbmbmbmb
BIG thumbsup from me. I had to send my secret santa gifts to Columbia. they got them off in record time .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Vawter
United States
Walled Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just placed an order with them for a game I was holding off on. Best way to reward great customer service is with business.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel spoiled living in Toledo, getting to pick up my orders directly from B&B has always been a pleasure.

By the way, if you want to thank Rick directly, you're looking for
Richard Adkins
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The address of the Toledo warehouse can be found on Boards and Bits's Contact Us page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS Geeklist: http://boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983938?commentid=2599904#c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.