Popular Tags: [View All]
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine got a game called "Mammary" as a gag gift this Christmas. It looks like an English version of Busen Memo, but I didn't make a note of the publisher. Anybody know anything about it? If not, maybe I should enter it. (Oh joy.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean P
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will be checking Amazon for that now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Webber
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cannot find this but found booby match, with oversised cards that looks like a giant Busen Memo.

It is sick that people want to know about these games but will not reprint classic games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
From http://www.funromanticgifts.com/mabrmaga.html, it sure seems like a copy (official or otherwise):

Quote:
The breast memory matching game around! Think you know your jugs? Can you tell pancakes from funbags? Get your hands on Mammary! This cleavage concentration game is more than a handful. Mammary is irresistibly easy, sexy, and bursting with fun! Match the love mounds and pile up points! Miss the teats and face defeat. If you want hours of fun and bunches of boobs, then get your hands on Mammary. May the breast man win!

Mmm, two uses of "breast" for "best". I'm still trying to decide whether "bursting" is intended to be a pun; perhaps this edition isn't implant-free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lee
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave wrote:
Mmm, two uses of "breast" for "best".

And "cleavage" for "clever". This one was designed by geniuses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.