Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb

I wish you luck, but I gotta admit, I'm a little confused why you're using Kickstarter and securing the art yourself if you have a publisher already. You might want to ask yourself what the publisher is doing for you and if you might be better off without their help...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenny Nguyen
Australia
Bungarribee
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could it be MayDay?devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Kiehl
msg tools
mb
What is the game about?

I'd like to know a little more about the game, theme and style.

I would be happy to discuss your project. You can find my contact info on my site below.

Regards,
Matthew Kiehl

http://mdkiehl.wordpress.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Etkin
United States
Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb

To clarify, you're looking for potentially multiple artists/designers, right? Generally speaking, an "artist" isn't always a "graphic artist" and vice-versa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MOTHDevil wrote:

To clarify, you're looking for potentially multiple artists/designers, right? Generally speaking, an "artist" isn't always a "graphic artist" and vice-versa.
good point. No one guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason D. Kingsley
United States
Conroe
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
riddlen wrote:
MOTHDevil wrote:

good point. No one guy.

No one guy = no, only one person (who can finish out all illustration and graphic design needs).

That's my impression from the context, at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Need an artist/designer to complete a game where another artist left off - CLOSED
spindrift wrote:
riddlen wrote:
MOTHDevil wrote:

good point. No one guy.

No one guy = no, only one person (who can finish out all illustration and graphic design needs).

That's my impression from the context, at least.

ya, posting from a phone at work is hazardous

I am going to close this down, I have recieved sufficient response. Thanks to all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.