Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm 99% sure my wife bought ST:FC for me for Christmas (I had it on my list and I saw the box from Boards & Bits). I'm off work this week, with available time for gaming. Yet I can't play the game until Christmas day (or more likely after).

I suggested we exchange one gift early, but she isn't going for it.

I hate waiting. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Ceti Alpha VI brain slugs would make her vulnerable to suggestion. Put them in tonight, tomorrow you get to play the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan S.
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was at home when the UPS man showed up with the shipment from Miniatures Market.

The UPS box was a little roughed up, and there was never really any doubt in what I was going to be receiving this year, so I popped the box open to make sure the contents were okay.

From the looks of it, all of my miniatures are in one piece (Hooray!). Afterwards I closed the box back up and popped it under the tree for someone to wrap later.

Now I just have to wait 5 more days... soblue

- Nim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
United States
Vista
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
I'm 99% sure my wife bought ST:FC for me for Christmas (I had it on my list and I saw the box from Boards & Bits). I'm off work this week, with available time for gaming. Yet I can't play the game until Christmas day (or more likely after).

I suggested we exchange one gift early, but she isn't going for it.

I hate waiting. cry

She told me she didn't get it for you. She thought you might like Quarriors! better and put it in a larger box to fool you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Harkonnen13 wrote:
The Ceti Alpha VI brain slugs would make her vulnerable to suggestion. Put them in tonight, tomorrow you get to play the game.

That's an excellent suggestion. Wait, don't they eventually cause insanity and death? Decisions, decisions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So was this what you ended up getting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jowjow wrote:
So was this what you ended up getting?

Yes! And the game is awesome! No broken ships either. The game is more complicated than I thought it would be, but after a play or two it flows pretty well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
any photo evidence of the unboxing ? shake zombie if not then this is fake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.