Daniel Berger
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Jigsaw
mbmbmbmbmb
Inspired by the Wraith ships from Stargate: Atlantis, I propose the Teleport Jammer.

Ships may not use teleporters (B.7) against an enemy ship equipped with a working Teleport Jammer.

In starship construction, a Teleport Jammer takes up 5% of the ship's SU total, rounded up. In addition, the ships' DRAT rating is multiplied by a factor of x1.2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Fridy
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wince at the idea of a total blocker like that, making something impossible to do makes it too easy to cover yourself against that.

Maybe a -1 on the lock on and shield pen rolls, or having to roll twice for the lock or the shields.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berger
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Jigsaw
mbmbmbmbmb
It wouldn't be invincible if you play with Critical Damage (E.7), but I can see your point.

So something like Countermeasures for Teleporters then. A -1 to both the lock and shield penetration rolls seems reasonable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.