Popular Tags: [View All]
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears to be plastic and has the name Mad Cat on the front.

Is there any value to it? It does have both arms, the photo doesn't show it very well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron D
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a plastic Mad Cat from CityTech 2nd Edition that has been painted. The figure itself is not really worth much but you could probably sell if for a few bucks because it is painted decently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
okiedokie wrote:
It appears to be plastic and has the name Mad Cat on the front.

Is there any value to it? It does have both arms, the photo doesn't show it very well.

Yeah, in general, the metal minis are valued higher than the plastics, with the "Unseen" from 3025 fetching the most.

I'd buy it for a couple of bucks, but that depends on shipping. I could buy a brand new metal version from Ral Partha Europe or Iron Wind Metals for around ten to twelve dollars. Keep the price plus shipping at or under $5 and I'll pull the trigger on the deal since it just so happens I was looking for a Mad Cat for my son.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.