Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Wright
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Please forgive the new user question if this is listed in the manual or otherwise easily found but I missed it.

The rules state that when you wish to Reveal Information to Uncover the Conspiracy, you take a puzzle piece from the pile where your hero marker is. There are also some rules about where to move your hero marker after you draw a piece or if you choose to Dig Deeper instead of Revealing Information. I understand all that.

What I don't understand is where the starting place for the hero markers are at the beginning of the game. The rules say to just place all the hero markers near the 3 piles at setup. I haven't tried to play yet so maybe there's some game effect I'm missing that tells us where to start these markers out at? Do they all start at the same pile? If so, which one? Does each character start out at a different pile?

Any help would be much appreciated, and again I apologize if this is obvious and I'm just missing it.

Cheers.

nate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asgeir Jonsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly they all start at the cheapest pile, the time shift pieces. I think its mentioned in the setup part of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Wright
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks very much, Asgeir. You are indeed correct. Somehow I missed the word "shift" in that part of the rules each of the 4 times I looked there to clarify. I read it as just putting them near the 3 piles, to be allocated somewhere later.

Feelin' sheepish,

nate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.