Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, Madness Games has about 10 of these just in today. I snagged one.

I was SHOCKED at the overall hi quality of the components. I've read so many positives that it's hard to believe that I could be pleasantly surprised, but man oh man. This is a BEAUTIFUL looking game.

I hope it plays half as well as it looks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Oppermann
Germany
Kaiserslautern
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i am still literally shocked about the thickness of the box´s cardboard !

the rest of the components is extremely awesome too, except that i would have loved thick cardboard for the player boards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konata
United States
Highlands Ranch
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I called them today and they said they have none, certainly not 10...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Edwards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I need to check them out since Lone Star Comics just doesn't cut it as a board gaming store. They didn't even try to carry Eclipse. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Konata wrote:
I called them today and they said they have none, certainly not 10...

Who'd you talk to? Don't know... I got mine there. I was in there today but didn't think to look for them again. I know they had several on display at the time.

Sorry mate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lamewing wrote:
I need to check them out since Lone Star Comics just doesn't cut it as a board gaming store. They didn't even try to carry Eclipse. :/

Dude, have you seriously not been in there? What are you waiting for?! It's a block from Lone Star and absolutely blows them out of the water... Best store in Dallas hands down for variety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Edwards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
There are several Lone Star comics in the DFW area. You're assuming that I shop in Dallas. I don't. I live near Benbrook on the SW side of Fort Worth. I don't want to drive 125 miles, round-trip, to buy a game. Wish I lived closer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lamewing wrote:
There are several Lone Star comics in the DFW area. You're assuming that I shop in Dallas. I don't. I live near Benbrook on the SW side of Fort Worth. I don't want to drive 125 miles, round-trip, to buy a game. Wish I lived closer.

Ah... sorry.

Make the trip some day. It's worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.