Jeff Huter
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SlothNinja Games releases its third PBW game for open beta testing. The PBW implementation is believed to be complete. However, I'm still squashing the last few bugs.

Feel free to join one of the created games or start your own at http://testing.slothninja.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats for the new game I will play it as soon as I can!

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kay Wilke
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats on the new game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Huter
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Personally, I'm just thrilled that Alan Paull was nice enough to give me permission to implement the game.

Kay, congrats on the many new offerrings on Yucata.de. I'm really looking forward to playing A Few Acres of Snow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavilion City
China
flag msg tools
I can not open the website www.slothninja.com. Why?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Huter
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's always possible it was down or inaccessible when you tried. But, that is unlikely given it's hosted by Google's servers. Basically, uptime is extremely high. If you are still having troubles, send me a personal email or send a message to webmaster@slothninja.com and I'll try to help you determine why you can't access it.

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.