Steve Antol
United States
Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy Heroscapers!

I'm preparing for our second annual Heroscape Holiday Hootenanny and I would like some advice on putting together armies for this event.

Our Heroscape collection consists of every unit produced (save for some of the flag bearers), but we only have one of each type of unit (with a few exceptions). The problem I've got is that when I do research to find 500 point armies, most of them require duplicate units which we don't have on hand.

So please offer any suggestions for 500 point armies that can be constructed without duplicating units. I realize that these won't be competitive armies, but I'm hoping for armies that will have a bit of synergy and will be fun to play for those who don't have a vast amount of Heroscape experience.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Anderson
United States
Grantham
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to say that I've played a lot recently and roll off several for you, but my set is just collecting dust for now. That said, 500 points isn't much if you are using even one of the larger characters.

You could head over to:

http://westend.d2g.com/heroscape/

It's got a decent builder along with abilities, descriptions, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Antol
United States
Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip, that looks to be quite a useful website.

I understand that these won't be the most fantastic armies for experienced players; luckily, most of the people who'll be joining us aren't that experienced. I'm just hoping for army suggestions that will be fun and perhaps transform some of our guests into being regular opponents at our table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.