Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre Lucato
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey fellow geeks,

We are now aproaching our well deserved December holiday, chilling out in parents home, with dogs frolicing around and some old aunt, who can never recall your name, insisting on hearing a logical answer for "When will you get married, boy?".
I just want to share with you guys the games that I´ve brought over in order to release a breeze and relaxing time with family.

Beside Catan and Ticket to Ride (which in case I refuse to bring, they´d hang my body for public exhibition, my to-go games are mostly silver line sized that won´t get to much space in the bag.
Feel free to share your and also pictures here.
Have all a wonderful and peaceful 2012!

(ps. it turns out Old Aunt is a neighbour´s relative who mistakenly crashed into our house.)

(edited: Argh bloody formating issues!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
My family is from Buffalo so I might only bring Slapshot, I worry that 6 might be too few players though. I can't see them tiring of it over my few days stay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good except you might want to add The Resistance to your pile the next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.