Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell
Netherlands
Zutphen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoi

Looking for a games group in the Rotterdam area for a Dutch speaking friend of mine. Can anyone help?

Russell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Sagel
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Capelle a/d IJssel is very close to Rotterdam, and there is a gaming group there: http://www.spelgroepphoenix.nl/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I don't wanna call us a "gaming group", but a small group of friends (around four people) get together almost every week (usually on a Friday or Saturday evening, but sometimes during the week as well) to play boardgames.

When we're at my place, we mostly play games like Carcassone, Catan, Pandemic, Small World, Cargo Noir, Dominion, Clue, Life, Hotel, games like that...

When we're at 'the other place' we mostly play games like Ticket To Ride, Puerto Rico, card games etc

So yeh, not exactly a gaming group, but feel free to join us sometime if you'd like to and like and/or know some of these games or have a game like that and want to bring it with you.

We're mostly friendly people who enjoy games...glasses of wine and snacks and silly discussions about game rules...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell
Netherlands
Zutphen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dankje
I'll pass that link on to her.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.