Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frederic Wozniakowski
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi!

My request may seem silly, but please,

- How many laps should we perform during a single race in full game? As in real life, 4 laps? Or only one ? As seems indicated in the rules, in this case, just the start was given, we are already at the finish... (in only three or four rolls of the dice)

Thanks for yours futures answers !
And Thanks to the author(s) for this funny game (despite the lack of french rules )

Fred

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Mercier
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Fred

From the rules :

"Sieger ist der jenige, der eine Runde abfährt und zuerst in Ziel ist".

The first player across the line after one round is the winner.

Have fun

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Wozniakowski
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for your answer !

Hmm... therein lies the problem! I am considering the possibility of interpreting the word "ROUND" as a full round(="Manche" in french), that is to say, a race of four laps, not in the sense of a single turn. I used to see some races in Poland and it was named (in polish) with this meaning.
In fact, it doesn't really matter. I plan my next races in 4 laps for each one, with some customizations of the rules, such as the ability to exchange tokens "luck" against those "fall".

Fred
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.