Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: 44DirectionCompilation [+] [View All]
Jim Temple
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New miniatures and terrain are cool and add to the whole, but I'm more interested in what new rules and changed experiences each new expansion will add to my games. I just recently got the Terrain Pack, and I'm excited to see how the minefield or flooded terrain rules change the game play.

I've seen several M44 lists that are helpful (which expansions are prerequisites to play each expansion, terrain tile lists, etc.), but has anyone created a list of which new rules are included in each expansion? I've poked around but haven't found one yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stahler Jr.
United States
Wheelock
Vermont
flag msg tools
Check out Truesight and other award-winning fiction at davidstahlerjr.com!
mbmbmbmbmb

The excellent Universal Head rules summary in the files might be something to check out.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/19199/universal-head-memoi...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Temple
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm, how did I miss that?

That sure covers a lot of it! Maybe down the road I'll have enough expansions to need something all-inclusive, but since I'm a newbie this'll do for now. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Morten
Norway
Kvernaland
flag msg tools
Thunder Alley: Crew Chief Expansion - Coming soon to Kickstarter!
badge
Evil lurks here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Memoir 44 Expansions

This might be the list you are looking for. It lists what is included in each expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Temple
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.