Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the best scenario to show the game to other 3 experienced player?
Yes, we will play it 2 per side, and we all are old gamer that will get this game without problems.
But i've played only the first two, and i don't want to play a "tutorial" scenario but a nice balanced and fun one.
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like Clash on the Kingsroad. It doesn't have too much terrain (plus both sides are kind of divided into two parts for your 2v2 game).

edit= actually, you could try out the Skirmish cards and play Raid on the Riverlands. I just set it up and it's pretty cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Dreske
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do not mind a little more complexity in needed rules and game mechanics, from the core game scenarios 5 and 9 are my favorite ones. They both seemed well balanced, we had close matches, the flavor is great, interesting tactical choices...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrique Mussoi
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One more vote for scenario 5, The Whispering Wood. My favorite of the first 8. Clash on the Kingsroad is a rather dull scenario, I think, would recommend it only for people who want a slow start into the game. Oh, and stay away from Breaking the Siege, the imbalance is crazy.

Edit: I haven't played it yet, but I've heard good things about scenario 10 and it has a lot of troops, so maybe it's a good one for 4 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guybrush wrote:
One more vote for scenario 5, The Whispering Wood. My favorite of the first 8. Clash on the Kingsroad is a rather dull scenario, I think, would recommend it only for people who want a slow start into the game. Oh, and stay away from Breaking the Siege, the imbalance is crazy.

Edit: I haven't played it yet, but I've heard good things about scenario 10 and it has a lot of troops, so maybe it's a good one for 4 players.

Yeah, 5 is really good, can come down to the wire with Jaime and Robb trying to capture each other. The archers in the forest aren't likely to affect much, but they look cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Dreske
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, number 10 was fun as well, lots of killing going on
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.