Subject: Updates? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeremy hammond
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious if there are any updates on the release. I'm more surprised there are not any pictures of the actually board or accessories. Getting a little worried somethings gone wrong with no updates in a long time.

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There was an update on Kickstarter about a month ago. The illustrations and graphics are progressing along very nicely. I honestly didn't expect the visuals to change at all, so it was a nice surprise for me. The game is looking better than ever, and I'm really excited to get my hands on it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Ball
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
I recall in the update that the units got a graphic overhaul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sizemore
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.NevermoreGames.com
badge
This is NOT a Chihuahua. It is a Sphynx cat. A bald, grouchy Sphynx cat who will bite you if you mistake him for a Chihuahua.
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 concerned Kickstarter

Any more idea of a print or ship date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not concerned. Anxious maybe, but not concerned.

The projected release date is still a ways off (March 2012). I suspect we'll see another update in January, but that's just a guess of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
skipsizemore wrote:
+1 concerned Kickstarter

Dude?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ruescher
United States
West Milford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm looking forward to opening the box without seeing all the spoilers. Part of a board gamers charm I guess. I have a feeling I am going to be very pleasantly surprised. surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Brown
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the quick intermediate update:

A few weeks back I got the final art candidates back for EVERYTHING - all the missing gaps, from Allan. The veteran playtesters were rounded up and tried it out with playing the candidate-final map, etc. They spotted about half a dozen little fixes left to make. It's small-ish changes: Make the hills in the hill provinces less dark so the borders between hill provinces aren't hidden by that darkness, change this one border to better show that these two provinces are neighbors, make the forest provinces more green so they contrast more from the farm provinces, that sort of thing. I've routed those back to Allan, but he's fallen off the grid during the holidays and I'm anxious to hear back from him as well.

There's some background chatter with printers in the meanwhile, but that's at a low gear until the final-final art is in place. Given that it's now December and we still aren't to the printers, the March launch is going to slip.

So close. So close.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Appreciate the update, Sam.

The push-back is regretable, but as the game just keeps getting better and better over time (by the sounds of it), it will be well worth the wait.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays, Sam!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels Peter Q Marstrand
Denmark
Copenhagen Region
flag msg tools
Complex deep blue, code #031634.
badge
Skjald of Borea. Poet, archer, naval & military philosopher...
mbmbmbmb
Yes, your taking the trouble for this update is indeed appreciated.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Exline
United States
Harvest
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just stopped by the page and noticed that there hasn't been an update in a while. Just in case there's anyone following this thread who isn't a Kickstarter backer, there's a world-readable post with photos of the first copy here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/baudot/lyssan/posts/2069...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.