Jeremy Knutson
United States
Alexandria
VA - Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering about the restrictions on this coupon:

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9606/barnesgiftcoupon.jpg

40% off is pretty good, but I guess this is probably a pretty restrictive coupon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the gift area is the crap near the registers. What we're usually looking for is coupons that say Adult Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared A
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Barnes and Noble pretty much want you to pay full retail for their board games. Unless your local Barnes just happens to have a game you want that you absolutely MUST have today and are willing to pay +30 or 40% to have it now, it's not worth it. Rarely do they seem to have 30 or 40 percent discounts on the good stuff. I miss Borders, although they never carried good board games, at least they had good discounts often without being forced to pay for a membership. Now Barnes pretty much has a monopoly. Ugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used a couple B&N 40% off game coupons linked to from here in the past few months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill
United States
East Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
EL PSY CONGROO
badge
まだまだこれから
mbmbmbmbmb
rshipley wrote:
I've used a couple B&N 40% off game coupons linked to from here in the past few months.

I did too. I picked up Agricola and 7 Wonders for %40 off recently. I felt pretty good about those deals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.