Trevor Long
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ideally looking for someone local to the Twin Cities, MN area so we can do an in person trade. VERY low funds to even entertain shipping heavy games around.

Willing to throw in some tickets to a Guthrie show or two as well. I'm good for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Long
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This conversation seems very familiar.

If you want to do a straight up tix for game that is fine by me, though I'd encourage to look at my for trade list and see if there is anything that tickles your fancy to have with them.

Date isn't a problem either.

EDIT: In case it is an issue, I cannot pick any date for any show. I get a range of dates and then you could pick when you'd want to come.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Long
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LordHellfury wrote:
Winter324 wrote:
This conversation seems very familiar.

If you want to do a straight up tix for game that is fine by me, though I'd encourage to look at my for trade list and see if there is anything that tickles your fancy to have with them.

Date isn't a problem either.

EDIT: In case it is an issue, I cannot pick any date for any show. I get a range of dates and then you could pick when you'd want to come.

I am in the process of culling my collection to make it far more manageable, so more games is my antithesis at the moment. Thanks for the offer though.

Gears of war is in storage at the moment since we just moved and only unpacked games we will be playing in the near future.

I'll PM you after the 1st and we can go from there.

If the same arrangement you have as it was when you gave Katja and I tickets to see Gods of Carnage this summer, then I understand it perfectly well and can easily be malleable to whatever dates you have available for shows.

It's a deal then. Let's do three shows times two tickets for each. Let me know when you are ready to talk which ones. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.