Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is no big news, but may be of interest to my Memoir '44 friends. Of all the scenarios I've written, it's The Rescue of Mussolini of which I'm most fond
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kennedy
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Care to elaborate why? Conceptually, it did grab my attention and sounds like fun. I won't see the actual scenario until Christmas morning. Santa's got some rules...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mean old Santa! Yes, the scenario is very quick to set up and relatively quick to play and replay which adds to its 'one more go' factor. Everyone I've played the scenario with has really enjoyed trying to get that little Storch landed on the Gran Sasso mountain, and then off again with the Italian dictator safely inside. I do believe also that it's equally enjoyable trying to stop it happening, and with both Mussolini and Otto Skorzeny on-board there's a strong sense of history. But the star's the Storch! Always my favourite of the aircraft, but certainly the least used, I wanted to create a scenario to showcase its particular abilities. I like to think I've achieved that, but you will be the judge. Roll on Christmas morning!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sigurdur Gunnarsson
Iceland
Seltjarnarnes
flag msg tools
Sounds great! I have been waiting to get the chance to use the Stork too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.