4 Posts

Dungeon Run» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 player newbi Q: rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Morbaus Litchsmack
msg tools
So do I understand this correctly,
I start with the first player token I take my 2 actions then roam the monsters and pass the token to the second player who now does the same?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
Not quite.

You start the game with Round 1. You're FIRST player, so you take your turn first in the round, which means you make your two actions.

Then your opponent takes their turn and makes their 2 actions.

Then when the turn comes back to you, insetad of you taking your turn, you end the round by roaming the monsters and passing the FIRST Player token to your opponent.

Now you repeat the cycle, but during the second round, you opponent is starting first (because they now have the FIRST player token).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morbaus Litchsmack
msg tools
So if there are no monsters to roam after the first round the second player would have had 4 actions before I went again?

Thanx for the response, I bought this game after watching your vid, love what you do! Im loving this game!laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
You've got it right. Then again, you'll get the same opportunity during the next round

Thanks for watching the series!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.