Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Both Directions At Once: The Lost Album
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know somebody's going to gripe about a link to what looks like a non-discounted price on the publisher's website. Still, a few months back discounters stateside were selling it for $79 and up, so I think $45 is a Hot Deal. Especially when you can get it shipped from England for only 15 bucks! You can buy it for £30 or 33 Euros, depending on where you live.

Here's the link: http://www.warfroggames.com/gettysburg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Paprocki
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No griping. Thanks for the tip!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
I know somebody's going to gripe about a link to what looks like a non-discounted price on the publisher's website. Still, a few months back discounters stateside were selling it for $79 and up, so I think $45 is a Hot Deal. Especially when you can get it shipped from England for only 15 bucks! You can buy it for £30 or 33 Euros, depending on where you live.

Here's the link: http://www.warfroggames.com/gettysburg

Thanks for sending me back to Treefrog. With no expectation of anything new after Ankh, I hadn't visited in awhile. Surprised to see Old Men of the Forest, for $18 shipped to the US. $$ goes for a good cause and the review sounded good even though the overal rating is not that high.

Anyways, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bmayer wrote:
Surprised to see Old Men of the Forest, for $18 shipped to the US. $$ goes for a good cause and the review sounded good even though the overal rating is not that high.

Yeah, I grabbed one of those while I was at it. Haven't had time to check it out yet though, so I can't say how it plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluessendorf
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
The cause of, and the solution to, all of life's problems. - HS
mbmbmbmbmb

I HAD been holding out on buying this one - saying to myself that I didn't want to spend quite that much on another Gettysburg game in my collection. But for $60 shipped (and after watching Joel Toppen's video review), I decided to pick it up. Thanks for posting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anybody didn't buy six months ago, now is the time. Follow the same link at the top of the page and you'll see they now have Gettysburg on sale for $22 (same shipping as before, $15 to the U.S.). Hurry, because they're closing the doors at Treefrog the end of this month. See here:

[Worldwide] Martin Wallace/ Treefrog warehouse clearance sale
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.