1 Posts

Super Dungeon Explore» Forums » General

Subject: Accessorizing: How do you keep track? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tino Seth
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious to see how other people keep track of things like Auras, damage to monsters, unit activations, potion effects, etc.

Have you found pretty and/or efficient means?

Do you use the bonus hero symbol tokens (the large one and small ones) and for what specifically do you use them for.

Do you use other board game or miniatures accessories, like the D&D Dungeon Master token set or other kinds of trinkets?

I've tried using the hero symbol tokens as action point counters to help some new non-gamer/younger players out, and the big hero/villain markers for auras. Also a numbered d6 to help them keep count of their movement already made, while they do something else in between. Damage and status effects to monsters I just lay the markers next to the actual figures (it can get awfully cluttered). And I use Cthulu dice beads to show activation.

I'm still looking for something more aesthetically pleasing though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.