Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Baker
Canada
Taber
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I sure got excited when I saw that meeplemart.com had sent me a message saying I could preorder a copy. Woo hoo!! So I jumped to my computer, added eclipse and then was in the process of adding just a couple of previously chosen games to save on shipping and eclipse was taken right from my cart. Sold out! I must say, I feel as though I've just been in a black Friday brawl and somebody punched me in the gut and stole something right from my cart.

crycrycrycry

It sure got my hopes up, but now it looks as though I don't have a choice but to wait til next April. I really am so disappointed. Eclipse has been my number 1 anticipated game of all time for a long time now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Pauly
Germany
Goettingen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
well - i really understand how u feel, but this post is no "news"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved Thread
Moved this thread from the Eclipse News forum to the Eclipse General forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Diachuk
msg tools
mbmbmb
Have you tried anywhere else? Starlitcitadel here in Canada just got their stock in, so had three more copies earlier today for order (though they're Out of Stock now). Other companies might still be waiting to receive their stock from their distributors, though at this point most won't receive their full allotment (meaning you'd be too late to get a copy there, too).

Best of luck though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine on Amazon when I could not find it elsewere. Try there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kok Hian
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
you may want to check out

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/eclipse/217695

last i checked, there are left 4 copies.

i just ordered from them on Sat night and it's now on its way to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.