Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hughes
Australia
Surfers Paradise
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a copy of Borodino 1812 in Sydney, Australia, yesterday. It was securely packaged and made it here safe and sound around 2 weeks after the order was placed.

It looks like an excellent product. It is professionally produced, with a very attractive map, colourful, die-cut counters and a colour rulebook - in Russian, of course. I particularly like that the Turn Record Chart gives dates according to both the Julian and the Gregorian calendar. Great value for money, overall.

It feels very appropriate that we have a game on Borodino produced by a Russian publisher in time for the 200th anniversary of the battle next year.

Based on this experience I would buy with confidence from Status Belli, and I am glad to welcome them to our small, world-wide family of wargamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Regulski
United Kingdom
LEEDS
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

how much was it by the way ? in Au dollars + postage - i mean it will give me an idea how much it is going to cost
cheers
Paul
Edinburgh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hughes
Australia
Surfers Paradise
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was part of a group purchase, Paul, which meant that the postage was next to nothing. Total cost was less than Au$15. Allan Rothberg coordinated it through ConSimWorld.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.