Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Wardle
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was given this, minus the rules, and my daughter and I have invented some rules which work well for us but we were wondering what the real rules are. We play as follows:

SETUP: Layout all the castle pieces face down and build your initial castle with the three plastic parts on one of the player mats. All three characters start on the "roll die" space on the board.

TURN: On your turn roll the die, move your character that number of spaces and then select a matching piece from the facedown castle pieces. If it matches one of your symbols add it to your castle, if not return it.

If you roll a "roll die", roll again and move the Ogre. Take a piece of castle for the Ogre to steal; this is then out of the game. Then take your turn as normal. The same happens if you land on the "roll die" space.

ENDGAME: The winner is the first to build 5 parts on their castle, or the person with the most if there are none left to build.

Is this about right or are we way off?

Thanks in advance!
Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.