Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this review. I've had the game for over 3 years now without it getting to the table. I just couldn't see myself getting rid of it, though, without giving it a try. Maybe this review will spark some interest in my game group to give it a shot.

One thing that someone else mentioned, that may help if the players think the card draw is too random, is to have 3 cards face up at all times from which you can choose. That would give a bit more strategic choice in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting that you critisize the rulebook; I found it to be unusual but very clear and easy to understand and remember. But yeah, I use the summary sheets.

I really liked this game. It was a lot better than medium, but more than anything else, it's so whacky. My favourite part is that you choose when to make a "man of the kid" (otherwise you don't have to roll the die) and the fact that it's impossibel to keep track of who's whose kid once they grow up, so that incest procreation is a truly effective way to win.

Designing own cards that aren't as horribly swingy (don't know what they thought of when they designed the card "you lose your closes cave(wo)man to an opposing tribe") will make this game into something more tactical.

At any rate, I'm very gald I picked this up and I'm not likely to get rid of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.