Popular Tags: [View All]
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My fam got me Dungeon Run for my birthday and we had a lot of fun playing it last night. Our first game generated the following question about the end game:

Does the Summoning Stone auto equip to the character that kills the boss?

We played that it did not, but I'd like to clarify that before our next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Bistro
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. It drops in the same space where the boss was killed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks for the quick reply. Love the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Evans
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Board Game Replay
badge
Check out our series at youtube.com/boardgamereplay
mbmbmbmbmb
While we're on the subject, I had a similar question about loot drops. So let's say you move to normal tile as your first action of the turn and roll an encounter and a treasure. If you defeat that monster at any point, do you auto pick up and get a free equip action for that treasure?

Also, does that work the same way when resolving traps? My brother moved onto a space, rolled both treasure and encounter, failed the trap test and didn't know how to resolve the treasure sitting on the ground. Can you clear this one up for me? Thanks very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mattamd wrote:
While we're on the subject, I had a similar question about loot drops. So let's say you move to normal tile as your first action of the turn and roll an encounter and a treasure. If you defeat that monster at any point, do you auto pick up and get a free equip action for that treasure?

There's no such thing as auto-pick up when defeating a monster, you always have to spend a Search action to get the treasure on your tile. Same thing with the trap, the treasure stays in the room (regardless of the trap disarm roll) until someone picks it up with a Search action.

If you kill the monster with your second action in a turn, you can reasonably expect one of your teammates to be really nice and polite, and pick up the treasure for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.