Subject: Alien Terrain (preview) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea of having more exploration tiles than needed - why did I not think of that myself? I mean - I own two sets of the 1st edition and never thought of this option. That is definately something I am going to try out in my next game.

The new tiles also sound promising. But time will tell if they are balanced. The last preview didn't excite me. I do not like the chaos the variants appear to add. But if done right, more powerful exploration tiles could be an interesting variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Needs more neon.

And day-glo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
LordHellfury wrote:
I wonder if that is the actual tile allotment. The preview before this shown this for the single hexes:
As far as I can tell they still haven't shown us an actual photograph of the game board yet. What I've seen are photochopped images that look cool and are probably pretty close to the actual game, but not it.

I LOVE the new exploration system. It definately makes things a bit more fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.