Daniel Heidenreich

Palm Bay
Florida
msg tools
In other words can you keep using his ability to discard a disease you drew after you already used his ability once and draw two more cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
DH 0001 wrote:
In other words can you keep using his ability to discard a disease you drew after you already used his ability once and draw two more cards?

This is an official answer:

No you may not. This is a Village/Dungeon Ability, not a REPEAT Village/Dungeon ability. This means you may do it once during the turn. Any cards drawn or received after that may not be discarded with this effect unless you have multiple Pious Chaplain cards to use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Heidenreich

Palm Bay
Florida
msg tools
ah that's what I thought. So if I drew a disease card and a Pious Chaplain for my two card draw then I could use his ability on the card right? thanks for the answers btw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DH 0001 wrote:
ah that's what I thought. So if I drew a disease card and a Pious Chaplain for my two card draw then I could use his ability on the card right? thanks for the answers btw.
Sounds good to me. Just keep track of card effects that you've used (ie. "tap" the cards a la Magic The Gathering) and you're good. As mentioned, go hog wild on the cards that have a REPEAT effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.