Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Wand
United States
Chesterfield
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI - received an email from Game Salute saying that my copy of Carnival has been shipped, just wanted to share the good news!cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schindler
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did, too! Here's hoping it arrives before I leave!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹɹǝʞ uɐɥʇɐu
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too! And it shipped priority mail which means there's a good chance it'll arrive before Christmas!

Yippee!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Rathsack
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
OVERTEXT AHHHHHHH!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have so many games pre-ordered or kickstarted I didn't know what game the shipping notification was for. Now I know! Woo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my shipping notification too! Carnival's the only game I have coming from Game Salute, so that's it!

Well done! May be here by Christmas after all! Woo hoo!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't get too excited, I got one too and it just means they are printing out the shipping lables (Electronic Notification). They have not been picked up by USPS yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Razo
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here...hopefully Chris & Cherilyn have had some good news as well...best wishes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carnival Shipping Times
Our warehouse staff are hard at work processing Carnival orders. These were delayed in arriving due to some incoming shipping and customs issues, but we were happy to ramp up our operations and pull some 16-hour days to get these nearly 800 shipments assembled, packed, and shipped. We're hoping that most should be done by tomorrow (Friday the 23rd) with most US shipments to arrive the week following Christmas. For international backers, this will be a great start to the New Year!

If you have any questions about your shipments, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-459-5516, email us at Salute@GameSalute.com, or message us through BGG.

Please note that our offices and warehouse will be closed from the 24th through January 1st to celebrate the holidays.

- Dan Yarrington
CEO, Game Salute
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Wand
United States
Chesterfield
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:
Our warehouse staff are hard at work processing Carnival orders. These were delayed in arriving due to some incoming shipping and customs issues, but we were happy to ramp up our operations and pull some 16-hour days to get these nearly 800 shipments assembled, packed, and shipped. We're hoping that most should be done by tomorrow (Friday the 23rd) with most US shipments to arrive the week following Christmas. For international backers, this will be a great start to the New Year!

If you have any questions about your shipments, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-459-5516, email us at Salute@GameSalute.com, or message us through BGG.

Please note that our offices and warehouse will be closed from the 24th through January 1st to celebrate the holidays.

- Dan Yarrington
CEO, Game Salute

Thanks for your hard work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cherilyn Joy Lee Kirkman
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:

- Dan Yarrington
CEO, Game Salute

We are so fortunate to have have you, Dan, and the entire Game Salute team working with us. Thanks for all you do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my shipping notice today - looking forward to some Carnie action in the NY.

Happy holidays to all!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine around 7:30PM so they must be working hard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynda Shea
United States
Tolland
CT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wwscrispin wrote:
Just got mine around 7:30PM so they must be working hard.

Same here laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Nichols
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got mine as well! Cant wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Fujishige
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I kickstarted and haven't gotten anything yet, though a friend in the same state who didn't kickstart got his confirmation on wednesday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cherilyn Joy Lee Kirkman
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AgentQ wrote:
I kickstarted and haven't gotten anything yet, though a friend in the same state who didn't kickstart got his confirmation on wednesday.

Hi Van,

Perhaps there was a hiccup somewhere in the process, as you definitely should have received notification already. Dan Yarrington's contact information is above and he is more than willing to help out with any questions. Please contact him directly and he'll sort things out with you.

Thanks for your support, and we hope this is resolved quickly for you!
Cherilyn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.