Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel St. Michael
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Another one! Erm, two actually.

1) When can you equip Loot cards? The rule book contradicts itself on this one and I just wanted to hear your thoughts on it. On page 14: "Loot may be equipped at the end of the model's activation or held and equipped at the end of the round." On page 21: "Loot and relics may be equipped (or sacrificed) immediately when drawn or may be saved until the end of the round..." So can you equip in the middle of combat or not? This may potentially affect Mini Boss and Boss combat.

2) If you don't sacrifice Loot or Relics to remove a wound or status effect immediately, can you do so after the end of activation or end of the round? I'm supposing not as it would be "banking hearts" for the Heroes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sochan

Rhode Island
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first one is still in debate and people are still waiting for an official FAQ on it. My group is playing it as equip immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeh, its being debated either way right now due to the rulebook, but we personally play it that its immediate when drawn or at the end. Also, we had played it originally that you get a heart (or potion depending on if its a relic) as long as its being discarded instead of equipped but that was before we realized just recently that the "hearts/potion trade" rule was written the way it was, so I was planning on bringing that debate up at the next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tino Seth
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I interpret it as that a loot card is drawn and it can be chosen to be equipped (but at the end of the round if you like), or it can be sacrificed immediately for a heart. In other words, either you commit to eventually equipping it on a hero, or you sacrifice it right then and there for a heart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.