Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Lett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone received this from Thoughthammer yet? They pushed back the release date to January on the site. I don't know if some went out already or if they've never received any to date from the publisher.

Just curious.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Thoughthammer Release
I don't think this has been distributed quite yet in the USA. Boards & Bits has something on their website about next week? My guess is that most online retailers will probably have them available whenever they return from Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything
mbmbmbmbmb
last I saw on the zman facebook page was that Ora & Labora would arrive on US shores today (12/21), so add a few days to get to the distributors, then a few more to get to the game stores, plus christmas and new years in between... should be first week of January I would think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
last I saw on the zman facebook page was that Ora & Labora would arrive on US shores today (12/21), so add a few days to get to the distributors, then a few more to get to the game stores, plus christmas and new years in between... should be first week of January I would think.

Then add a few more because it's Thoughthammer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes first week of Jan is the best guess at this point due to all the holidays and shut-downs related.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Williams
United States
Lebanon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me or is releasing a game AFTER
CHRISTMAS seem odd/stupid to anyone? I mean, its not like it just came out - it made its debut at Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mizzou95 wrote:
CHRISTMAS seem odd/stupid to anyone? I mean, its not like it just came out - it made its debut at Essen.

I can promise you that if Zman could have gotten the game here faster, they would have. There was a significant printing issue with the game, they couldn't even sell the English version at Essen and that hurt them a lot. So the English version apparently had to be reprinted, and other logistical issues also occurred is my guess. There's no way Zev would hold the game back for after Xmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mizzou95 wrote:

On purpose, yes.
Due to printing issues, no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.