♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
So, if you're not familiar with Mad Libs, then get yourself a notepad and pen, and get ready for a chuckle. What you'll do is go through the list at the top, and write down a word that comes to mind when you read the description. Then, once you have the words, scroll down to the second half of the post and read the letter below, substituting the words you selected in the appropriate places.

Ready, then? Let's go!

1. Tropical paradise
2. Nonsense word
3. Delicious alcoholic drink
4. Historical date
5. Rare, valuable element
6. Extinct animal
7. Seven-figure number
8. Derogatory term for a person
9. Medieval European trading port
10. Quantum physics phenomenon
11. Third-world country
12. Skymall item
13. Pack animal
14. Ordinal number
15. Your first employer
16. Obscure Website
17. Insulting phrase

Hello again! I'm writing from 1. __________________, which is really as spectacular as the brochures would have you believe. I've never been able to afford a vacation here before, but 2. __________________ Games is flush with cash at the moment (thanks again, y'all!), and I heard a rumor that there was a game publisher located here, so I had to come down here to check it out. I still haven't found it, but hey, these 3. __________________s aren't going to drink themselves, amirite?

Anyway, I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news again, but I have to report yet another delay in delivering this game to you by 4. __________________. I know that I promised 5. __________________ pieces in the game, and boards printed on 6. __________________ skins, but despite our raising 7. $__________________, we just couldn't figure out a way for us to do all that and still make boatloads of money off of you 8. __________________.

Speaking of boatloads, for you guys who also backed 9. __________________, rest assured that it is still in transit. We know we promised 10. __________________ shipping, with assurances that you would receive it before anyone else, but it turns out that this sort of shipping is about as cost-effective as running 11. __________________. So we're cutting corners to ensure that we can still get our 12. __________________s while getting the games to you! The games are currently in transit via 13. __________________, and we have been assured by the shipping company that 14. __________________ time's the charm! We think these will even make it out of port!

So, thanks again for all your support and patience. Without that, we'd still be at 15. __________________; now, we have two of the highest-rated games on 16. __________________, and we haven't even released them yet! Score!

17. __________________,
Butch Rancidly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Cunningham
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello again! I'm writing from Aruba, which is really as spectacular as the brochures would have you believe. I've never been able to afford a vacation here before, but Thingamajiggy Games is flush with cash at the moment (thanks again, y'all!), and I heard a rumor that there was a game publisher located here, so I had to come down here to check it out. I still haven't found it, but hey, these Daquiris aren't going to drink themselves, amirite?

Anyway, I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news again, but I have to report yet another delay in delivering this game to you by Independence Day. I know that I promised Erbium pieces in the game, and boards printed on pteradactyl skins, but despite our raising $6,328,931, we just couldn't figure out a way for us to do all that and still make boatloads of money off of you geeks.

Speaking of boatloads, for you guys who also backed Visby, rest assured that it is still in transit. We know we promised diffraction scattering of particles shipping, with assurances that you would receive it before anyone else, but it turns out that this sort of shipping is about as cost-effective as running Yemen. So we're cutting corners to ensure that we can still get our mixed dog breed DNA test kits while getting the games to you! The games are currently in transit via water buffalo, and we have been assured by the shipping company that 7th time's the charm! We think these will even make it out of port!

So, thanks again for all your support and patience. Without that, we'd still be at Harborside Cafe; now, we have two of the highest-rated games on www.exitmundi.nl, and we haven't even released them yet! Score!

17. Suck it,
Butch Rancidly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
My hovercraft is full of eels!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello again! I'm writing from Fiji, which is really as spectacular as the brochures would have you believe. I've never been able to afford a vacation here before, but Fibbertigibbet Games is flush with cash at the moment (thanks again, y'all!), and I heard a rumor that there was a game publisher located here, so I had to come down here to check it out. I still haven't found it, but hey, these banana banshees aren't going to drink themselves, amirite?

Anyway, I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news again, but I have to report yet another delay in delivering this game to you by October 14th. I know that I promised Unobtainium pieces in the game, and boards printed on Tasmanian wolf skins, but despite our raising $3,141,592, we just couldn't figure out a way for us to do all that and still make boatloads of money off of you muggles.

Speaking of boatloads, for you guys who also backed Kilwa Kisiwani, rest assured that it is still in transit. We know we promised uncertainty principle shipping, with assurances that you would receive it before anyone else, but it turns out that this sort of shipping is about as cost-effective as running Burkina Faso. So we're cutting corners to ensure that we can still get our noise canceling headphones while getting the games to you! The games are currently in transit via yak, and we have been assured by the shipping company that 77th time's the charm! We think these will even make it out of port!

So, thanks again for all your support and patience. Without that, we'd still be at Captain D's; now, we have two of the highest-rated games on geyserofawesome.com, and we haven't even released them yet! Score!

Up yours,
Butch Rancidly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lol. kickstarter is such a hot button these days
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello again! I'm writing from Barbados, which is really as spectacular as the brochures would have you believe. I've never been able to afford a vacation here before, but Hoohada Games is flush with cash at the moment (thanks again, y'all!), and I heard a rumor that there was a game publisher located here, so I had to come down here to check it out. I still haven't found it, but hey, these screwdrivers aren't going to drink themselves, amirite?

Anyway, I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news again, but I have to report yet another delay in delivering this game to you by Mummer's Day. I know that I promised uranium pieces in the game, and boards printed on T-Rex skins, but despite our raising $7,777,776, we just couldn't figure out a way for us to do all that and still make boatloads of money off of you gits.

Speaking of boatloads, for you guys who also backed Florence, rest assured that it is still in transit. We know we promised twinning shipping, with assurances that you would receive it before anyone else, but it turns out that this sort of shipping is about as cost-effective as running Florida. So we're cutting corners to ensure that we can still get our vibrating tiki torches while getting the games to you! The games are currently in transit via wildebeest, and we have been assured by the shipping company that 52nd time's the charm! We think these will even make it out of port!

So, thanks again for all your support and patience. Without that, we'd still be at Bishop's Buffet; now, we have two of the highest-rated games on http://www.neatorama.com, and we haven't even released them yet! Score!

Get Bent,
Butch Rancidly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cooper
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
Ask me how I got this badge early!
badge
Dexterity Games Guy for BGG.Con / GeekCoin # 318030
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello again! I'm writing from Belize, which is really as spectacular as the brochures would have you believe. I've never been able to afford a vacation here before, but Fundiculum Games is flush with cash at the moment (thanks again, y'all!), and I heard a rumor that there was a game publisher located here, so I had to come down here to check it out. I still haven't found it, but hey, these Yellow Birds aren't going to drink themselves, amirite?

Anyway, I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news again, but I have to report yet another delay in delivering this game to you by St. Crispin's Day. I know that I promised rutherfordium pieces in the game, and boards printed on quagga skins, but despite our raising $3,244,204, we just couldn't figure out a way for us to do all that and still make boatloads of money off of you short-sighted louts.

Speaking of boatloads, for you guys who also backed Iskandar, rest assured that it is still in transit. We know we promised bilateral ion layering shipping, with assurances that you would receive it before anyone else, but it turns out that this sort of shipping is about as cost-effective as running Somalia. So we're cutting corners to ensure that we can still get our magnetic wine conditioners while getting the games to you! The games are currently in transit via alpaca, and we have been assured by the shipping company that 37th time's the charm! We think these will even make it out of port!

So, thanks again for all your support and patience. Without that, we'd still be at Foster Mortgage; now, we have two of the highest-rated games on http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy, and we haven't even released them yet! Score!

Go screw yourself,
Butch Rancidly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello again! I'm writing from Hell, which is really as spectacular as the brochures would have you believe. I've never been able to afford a vacation here before, but Yoursoulsarenowours Games is flush with cash at the moment (thanks again, y'all!), and I heard a rumor that there was a game publisher located here, so I had to come down here to check it out. I still haven't found it, but hey, these fireballs aren't going to drink themselves, amirite?

Anyway, I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news again, but I have to report yet another delay in delivering this game to you by the end of the Mayan Calendar. I know that I promised ivory tusk pieces in the game, and boards printed on kobi skins, but despite our raising $17 trillion dollars, we just couldn't figure out a way for us to do all that and still make boatloads of money off of you gullible fools.

Speaking of boatloads, for you guys who also backed Nine Circles, rest assured that it is still in transit. We know we promised River Styx shipping, with assurances that you would receive it before anyone else, but it turns out that this sort of shipping is about as cost-effective as running a race using gluttons. So we're cutting corners to ensure that we can still get our fallen angels while getting the games to you! The games are currently in transit via dimensional portals, and we have been assured by the shipping company that the 666th time's the charm! We think these will even make it out of port!

So, thanks again for all your support and patience. Without that, we'd still be at Devil's Advocacy; now, we have two of the highest-rated games on Hot Stuff, and we haven't even released them yet! Score!

17. "Firing" on all cylinders,
Butch Rancidly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Mercer
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I think this is mean and will lower confidence in kickstarter. But it's funny as hell so here goes:

Hello again! I'm writing from The top of a Castle I made in Minecraft, which is really as spectacular as the brochures would have you believe. I've never been able to afford a vacation here before, but Jumping Salami Games is flush with cash at the moment (thanks again, y'all!), and I heard a rumor that there was a game publisher located here, so I had to come down here to check it out. I still haven't found it, but hey, these Buckets of Ales aren't going to drink themselves, amirite?

Anyway, I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news again, but I have to report yet another delay in delivering this game to you by n+2 days from now. I know that I promised rhinestone-on-denim pieces in the game, and boards printed on only the happiest puppy skins, but despite our raising $230.0000, we just couldn't figure out a way for us to do all that and still make boatloads of money off of you half-faced blaggards.

Speaking of boatloads, for you guys who also backed "Kozhikode: The Spice must Go!", rest assured that it is still in transit. We know we promised Thiotimoline powered relativistic time dilation shipping, with assurances that you would receive it before anyone else, but it turns out that this sort of shipping is about as cost-effective as running The Kingdom of Lesotho. So we're cutting corners to ensure that we can still get our "Forest Face" Anthrapomorphic Tree Decorations while getting the games to you! The games are currently in transit via pack-zebra, and we have been assured by the shipping company that 5th time's the charm! We think these will even make it out of port!

So, thanks again for all your support and patience. Without that, we'd still be at The Petrol Station Down the Road, the one where Michaele Down worked, man she was hot...; now, we have two of the highest-rated games on http://cuteroulette.com, and we haven't even released them yet! Score!

I took your mother out for a nice steak dinner, and made her pay half the bill ¬_¬,
Butch Rancidly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
While these are entertaining, I think I've had more fun checking out the links everybody included. Of course I am now deathly afraid of Gamma Ray Bursts and asteroids.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Mercer
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I have decided to make Jumping Salami Games my game company...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
HILARIOUS!!! laugh Thanks for posting this! Will do mine soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
Contrary to seemingly most BGG, I'm trying to find motives to get rid of games.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmb
Hello again! I'm writing from the Galápagos, which is really as spectacular as the brochures would have you believe. I've never been able to afford a vacation here before, but Wizzlefizzle Games is flush with cash at the moment (thanks again, y'all!), and I heard a rumor that there was a game publisher located here, so I had to come down here to check it out. I still haven't found it, but hey, these Monacos aren't going to drink themselves, amirite?

Anyway, I hate to have to be the bearer of bad news again, but I have to report yet another delay in delivering this game to you by September 11th. I know that I promised ivory tusk pieces in the game, and boards printed on dodo skins, but despite our raising $4815162, we just couldn't figure out a way for us to do all that and still make boatloads of money off of you noobs.

Speaking of boatloads, for you guys who also backed Strasbourg, rest assured that it is still in transit. We know we promised wormhole shipping, with assurances that you would receive it before anyone else, but it turns out that this sort of shipping is about as cost-effective as running Somalia. So we're cutting corners to ensure that we can still get our Litter Robots while getting the games to you! The games are currently in transit via goat, and we have been assured by the shipping company that 14th time's the charm! We think these will even make it out of port!

So, thanks again for all your support and patience. Without that, we'd still be at a tobacco field; now, we have two of the highest-rated games on obscurewebsite.com, and we haven't even released them yet! Score!

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries,
Butch Rancidly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.