Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
hi all,

anyone able to help me out with some rules clarification ?
would be greatly appreciated !

1) Battles
i know when i move and enter a room and roll for a monster, a battle takes place immediately ( free action )
my question is, is it only one battle action sequence ? or do we battle to the death ?

2) Failure to Escape and no Battle Action
if i start my turn on the same tile as a monster, the rule is, if no battle action was made, the monster gets a free attack. so,
if i attempted to Escape for my first action but failed, the monster attacks me for free.
if for my second action i choose to Advance or Equip, does that mean that at the end of my turn the monster gets another free attack on me ? ( because i believe the first free attack was not considered a battle action )

thanks !

Jonathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jion wrote:

1) is it only one battle action sequence ?

2)does that mean that at the end of my turn the monster gets another free attack on me ? ( because i believe the first free attack was not considered a battle action )

1 - it is only one battle action sequence

2 - yes, it would get another free attack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
sabbat00 wrote:
Jion wrote:

1) is it only one battle action sequence ?

2)does that mean that at the end of my turn the monster gets another free attack on me ? ( because i believe the first free attack was not considered a battle action )

1 - it is only one battle action sequence

2 - yes, it would get another free attack

hi Kelly

many thanks !

Jonathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.