Konata
United States
Highlands Ranch
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do all the components from this fit in the regular box (no other expansions)? I guess we would have to throw out the insert, or would it fit with the insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know with the insert, but I have the Dragon, Dungeon, Reaper, Sacred Pool, and Frostmarch with the base game all in one box. Before I added the Dragon, the box closed normally; now the lid slightly sticks up, but everything fits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Haglund
Sweden
Göteborg
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It does... barely. Without the insert, and everything bagged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the Dragon yet, but with everything bagged, and all the cards sorted into small piles, it does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had everything except Dragon and Sacred Pool, and it all fit into one box. After getting Dragon, there's just too many boards. It works if I put all the game boards in one box and all the cards, tokens, etc in another box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torbjörn Schönkvist
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I recommend having talisman in two boxes. One of the board and card games. And the spirits to rest.
We have here: The Dungeon, The Highland expansion, The Sacred Pool, The Dragon expansion and the original

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.