Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Martian Fellows...
There's something i want to share with you in this exceptional season of joy and merry! But don't get me wrong, we're the ones who got the merry and joy, not the pathetic humans! So...it's not really a variant, but more to an expansion idea.
The concept is by the word SEASONS
Like other platform games, which you may know of it, like angry birds and stuff, there are season edition (Christmas, Easter, Halloween and stuff).
So, in this perfect time, i just want to share my idea, that us, martians can also contribute in this joyful event of Christmas.

SEASON: CHRISTMAS!
With this expansion, the base game will be added 3 custom dice. This dice of course are going to be rolled with the other dice.
But unlike other dice with tank, major death rays, cow, human and chicken symbols, each of the custom die has symbols of a jet, death rays, Santa, Rudolph, and snowman.
So, how this thing works?
1. The Jet symbol, is like tank, but with higher level. To counter it, we (martians) have to use 2 death rays, instead of 1.
2. The Major Death Rays symbols (2 sides on each dice) used to counter 2 tank or a jet symbol.
3. Santa, Rudolph and Snowman gives you 1 point each. And like the base game, if you have a set of these symbols gain +5 points. If you have a super complete set (each of chicken, human, cow, santa, snowman and rudolph) gain +8 points.

I am still working on the symbol illustrations. I'll post it here when it's ready! Happy Holiday! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Just finished it last night. Hope this could give you best visual explanation of the expansion.
Thx.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thumb up my stuff.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this but being a dice game it is not exactly print and play. How would you recommend we play it?

What will the next season expansion be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'm aware of that. The easiest way in mind was using custom dice. And put stickers on it's sides.
Next season expansion could be: uhm...valentines? Abd could be followed by easter and halloween (possible)... Hahaha...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you make a file with the faces in scale that I can print on sticker paper?

I have plenty of leftover indented dice after building a set of Chunky Fighters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freezer Hero
msg tools
Test
Awesome!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.