Subject: Customer Service Parts Replacement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Browne
United Kingdom
Ely
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to raise this on the forum - love this game and own all the expansions presently available in the Uk.

Unfortunately, when I bought the hero expansion including the healer, the hero card had not been finished with a black back; it was normal cardboard brown colour, and stands out like a sore thumb from all the rest when randomly choosing starting characters.

As soon as I opened the box the problem was apparent, and I immediately emailed customer service on the company website, having heard the support was excellent.

Around 2 months on, I have heard nothing, without even an acknowledgement.

I know, Richard, that you are often on the site here, and this small thing is really putting a negative effect on a superb game.

My email is browneace@hotmail.comif anyone from the company would like to help me out.

Many thanks

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure they'll jump in here, but two months ago is bang on Essen, and trying a couple of days before christmas also maximises your chance of having your request, without any malice, get mislaid in the rush.

Maybe try another email in the new year if you don't hear anything?

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Chris - Sorry that you have not had the service you (and all) consumers deserve. I have forwarded to management at Eagle, so I think it will be quickly addressed. I assure you that everyone at Eagle Games wants all customers to receive quality products. Unless the key people are already on holiday, you should hear something quickly. If not, let me know and I will continue to follow up.

Thanks again for your support and patience. On behalf of everyone associated with Defenders of the Realm, please accept my apology.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Chris - The information has been passed on to Eagle Games and I believe that Keith is already following up and has sent an email to you that he is working on fixing the problem.

Thanks again for your patience and in future feel free to post or contact me sooner.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Browne
United Kingdom
Ely
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that IS what I call service.

Email from Keith was in my inbox this morning, and I have given him the details he needs.

Much appreciated Richard - thank you.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Browne
United Kingdom
Ely
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Part arrived over Xmas break. Many thanks, and a happy New Year.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.