Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw this interesting project on Kickstarter called Portals (this is the kickstarter link).
It's a box that allows you to interact with objects/images projected inside the box. If there are 2 Portals the people can interact with objects in the box over a distance.

Would this change the way how some board games could be played over the internet?
I could see some games that could be played using this technology or a modified version of this technology.

In Japan there are already some of these boxes but miniature sized, and it's like a Tamagochi (just black and white pixels animations). You interact with the character in the box.

Just thought it was interesting. (this would be fun having a Giant hand come down and move your figures...maybe I could play King of Tokyo over the net)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone could prolly design another chess variant... Cause we need more

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.