tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mb
Lol! laugh

I'm personally waiting for the commemorative coin that commemorates the demise of our own civil liberties to combat terrorism at any and all cost...but wait, if you order now you will receive at no extra cost the promise from the Justice Department that you will not be detained indefinitely without due process.*

*Subject to change if detained.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
mbmbmbmbmb
I waited for the punchline and I really thought it was coming with the "Briefing Pack". Yikes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me or is gold polished to reflectivity uber-cheesy? I think gold is gaudy to begin with, but that stuff just screams tastless. believe me, I'm no fashion or aesthetic expert, but when something actually does irritate my underdeveloped appreciation gland, it's gotta be bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
Oh yay, a random youtube video posted without comment. Thanks for the effort pronoblem.

There is no need for comment... and there is nothing lazy in doing what I did. I want people to watch it and form their own opinion - why should I add anything more? IT IS COMMERCIAL. If they don't want to watch it, then they can eat a poopie.

Also, it is not random. I specifically selected it. Please pay attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to make you happy, here are my comments:

Caligula was beloved when he had assumed office, with the news of his ascension came cause for joyous celebration. The crowds hailed him as 'our star'. 160,000 animals were sacrificed during the subsequent months of raucous merriment. He was adored.

bjlillo wrote:
Our time is valuable.

Based on your contribution here...? Doubtful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. Now I know that I don't want to watch the video.

But you already did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't come with the magnifying glass, normally a $400 value.

Deal breaker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
pronoblem wrote:
There is no need for comment... and there is nothing lazy in doing what I did. I want people to watch it and form their own opinion - why should I add anything more? IT IS COMMERCIAL. If they don't want to watch it, then they can eat a poopie.

It's 2 whole minutes long. You could have at least put the Wadsworth constant switch to save us some of the pain. Our time is valuable. Sell it.

I didn't read this whole post. It seemed long; something like four sentences. Can you convince me to finish it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Nelson
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's... It's beautiful... It's like pure minted integrity. How did they put so much Justice into one coin? They didn't. They doubled the Justice, put it in two Coins, and added a Mission Briefing Pack.

Side note: I Googled "wadsworth constant switch" and now I know what it is. What I know is that skipping the first 30 seconds would not have done the video Justice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wadenels wrote:
I Googled "wadsworth constant switch" and now I know what it is.

If BJ Lillo was not so lazy he would have told you what it was rather than simply dropping the reference...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
sisteray wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
pronoblem wrote:

It's 2 whole minutes long. You could have at least put the Wadsworth constant switch to save us some of the pain. Our time is valuable. Sell it.

I didn't read this whole post. It seemed long; something like four sentences. Can you convince me to finish it?

Don't miss the Wadsworth constant reference.

Sold! I've now read the first two sentences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
Pone4games wrote:
*Subject to change if detained.

Well, yeah--that's how money works. You use it, you get change. It's better than a get-out-of-jail-free card!

And not just because it doesn't come with Monopoly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Poe´s Law applicable in non-religious circumstances?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mb
oldsin wrote:
Is Poe´s Law applicable in non-religious circumstances?

This situation does seem remarkably apt!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This made me look up Poe´s Law again, which in turn led to me finding www.fstdt.com

I blame you, pronoblem!

That site is like a horrible car wreck shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So... who bought one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Celebrating anyone's death (even Bin Laden's) is disgusting and the commerical is jingoistic to the point of inducing nausea.

"You can run but you cannot hide" - please. He hid for a VERY long time; another few years and he'd have died of natural causes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hinchliffe
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...*cough*...*cough*....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*cough*...oh god...gimme a second...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA...holy crap it's a 260 dollar value, AND Grandfathers can use it to teach their grandsons about justice!!!!!!!!! AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!!! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH...ha...ha ha ha...ok I'm done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.