Paul Dean
United Kingdom
Londong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameGeek, you've been incredibly kind to us over this last six months. For the benefit of anyone not yet using our Geeklist, the latest episode of Shut Up & Sit Down is right here:

Christmas has us looking at Quarriors, Phantom Leader, Inspector Moss 2 and TimeLine. We also talk about one of our very favourite games and why it reflects a hobby that means so much to us.

Please, please spread the word about the show. We're at the end of our first season now and we'll be taking a short break from filming, but we can still be found in our BGG Guild and we'll also be updating our website too. We'll be Tweeting via @shutupshow and keeping one of our workers placed on our Facebook square every turn.

Thank you all and happy holidays.

SU&SD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hulgan
United States
Tucker
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StoneColdCrazy wrote:
We also talk about one of our very favourite games and why it reflects a hobby that means so much to us.

The review of the unnamed game is absolutely fantastic. Thanks for all the work/love you guys put into the show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Meyers
United States
Central Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is absolutely hilarious! Merry Christmas, boys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Casarrubios
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Season 2? Isn't that supposed to be Series 2? Shame on you shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
Inspector Moss: House Arrest? Brilliant that you guys cover a PnP game! (not sure whether you've done such in blog before).

Incredible reviews you guys, like always.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope you all have a wonderful time

p/s still haven't figure out what to get myself for Christmas yet, and I hope it's not too late to make any decisions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't work out whether you actually LIKED any of the pnp games or not.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dean
United Kingdom
Londong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HamsterOfFury wrote:
Couldn't work out whether you actually LIKED any of the pnp games or not.....

Goodness, really? Well, I liked Inspector Moss 2 and thought it was smart. I liked The D6 Shooters because it was so quick and simple (but not easy) and Quinns hated TimeLine, even though I called it really smart. But I guess he just isn't. Really smart, that is.

Betote wrote:
Season 2? Isn't that supposed to be Series 2? Shame on you shake

Well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I definitely assumed he hated TimeLine. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.