Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Victor Hutcherson
United States
Montgomery Village
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this one off eBay but it does not have the rules cry. Does anyone have a scan or photocopy of the rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
You may wish to indicate an email provider of yours that can handle BIG files for that. I'd suggest the PNG format with 'imagery' as it handles clarity much better than JPEG or JPG, without the huge increase of storage for data use from them others. Mine were initially scanned with "bitmap", so I take that and reduce it with 'saving' in PNG. There are certain patterns within images that tend on becoming "screwed up" when I've done this, so playing around is about the only sure-fire means to avoid such. Good luck for your sought after item too.
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this game once. With rules. Did not help as it was utterly incomprehensible. Of course I was 12 at the time but still. One of the few games I actually threw away,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Svensson
United States
Leesburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
A copy of the rules is part of the Vassal module

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.