Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Ng
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, sorry I've been searching for this in the forums and can't seem to find it. I may not even be on the right website. I vaguely remember there being a game selector thread on this site somewhere. I think it was a forum post to help recommend a game for you. You would select the number of players which would link to another page where you could further refine your choice by selecting the game style, etc. Am I remembering things wrong? Please help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Kiley
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Advanced Search?

Use player range + mechanics/theme/category fields
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Ng
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that. I didn't know that was on here. But what I was originally thinking of was some sort of forum post which linked to other posts depending on what you chose. I'm not sure if I'm making sense...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I think you mean this. Newer version here.

Kind of a Choose Your Own Adventure for game choosing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Ng
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! That is exactly what I was looking for. I guess I kept searching "selector" intstead of "selection tool"?? Anyway thanks so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Baldwin
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
You're welcome! I put that one in my Quickbar long ago, even though I don't use it that often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.