Nick Witchey
United States
Laguna Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played my first solo attempt at Elder Sign tonight.

Gloria Goldberg was the first to venture forth into the museum. Gloria made great progress by securing about 11 elder signs against Cthulhu mainly through focusing on "Other Worlds" adventures. Unfortunately, she died just as midnight struck.

My next character was Monterey Jack drawn upon the death of Gloria, just before Midnight. Unfortunately, Monterey Jack only has a maximum of 3 sanity. While Cthulhu is in play, Monterey's sanity was reduced to a maximum of 2. Unfortunately, there were two adventures with midnight affects; both of which reduced player sanity by one. Thus, Monetery went insane just as he entered the museum at the stroke of midnight.

Luckily, Vincent Lee, who followed Monterey, successfully collected enough elder signs to keep Cthulhu at bay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Berry
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Haha, it's just like Arkham Horror. There's a particular setup there where Monterey Jack goes insane during setup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.