Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Belfort» Forums » General

Subject: Two copies of punchboard 2, no copy of punchboard 1 - trade anyone? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Dippel
United States
Merrick
NY
flag msg tools
Commentary! The OverText
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a copy of Belfort from my Secret Santa, and I am dying to play it, but it came with two copies of the punchboard with the 4 & 5 turn order markers, and no copy of the punchboard with the 1, 2 & 3 turn order markers. I could easily play with homemade turn order markers, but I'm missing half the guilds!

Does anyone have the opposite problem and want to trade?

I sent Michael a couple of emails and haven't heard back, but I am sure he is swamped with the holidays fast approaching. Being the impatient fellow I am when a brand new game is sitting under my tree, I thought I would try to fix this the old-fashioned way.

Thanks,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cdippel71 wrote:
I got a copy of Belfort from my Secret Santa, and I am dying to play it, but it came with two copies of the punchboard with the 4 & 5 turn order markers, and no copy of the punchboard with the 1, 2 & 3 turn order markers. I could easily play with homemade turn order markers, but I'm missing half the guilds!

Does anyone have the opposite problem and want to trade?

I sent Michael a couple of emails and haven't heard back, but I am sure he is swamped with the holidays fast approaching. Being the impatient fellow I am when a brand new game is sitting under my tree, I thought I would try to fix this the old-fashioned way.

Thanks,
Chris

I am doing a batch of replacement parts tonight, so you will receive a response soon.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dippel
United States
Merrick
NY
flag msg tools
Commentary! The OverText
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are awesome, Michael.
And I really wasn't complaining, I'm just excited about the game.
As a proud owner of first editions of Homesteaders and Terra Prime, I know how great you are about customer service.

Have a great holiday!

-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.