Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy K
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone please provide a breakdown of the six sides of the black "BLAM" die? Need to make a proxy for a missing one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you go, no blank sides on the black die;

black: single zombie kill, double zombie kill, triple zombie kill, blam!, blam! x2, blam! x3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
What daring! What outrageousness! What insolence! What arrogance!... I salute you.
badge
Conan! What is best in life? Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
fibroptx wrote:
Could someone please provide a breakdown of the six sides of the black "BLAM" die? Need to make a proxy for a missing one.

Z-Man games was very helpful in replacing a game component for me in the past. I doubt it will be much trouble getting a replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave is absolutely correct. Totally forgot when I posted earlier that my copy was missing a green die and Zman replaced it without hassles. Email Zman at
csr@zmangames.com

...and let them know about your missing die. This was the address Zev told me to use to get a replacement die. Hope this will help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy K
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
Here you go, no blank sides on the black die;

black: single zombie kill, double zombie kill, triple zombie kill, blam!, blam! x2, blam! x3
Thanks for the quick replies, Joe and Dave! The missing die is my fault, but I may still see about getting an official replacement. For now I have what I need to make my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.