Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert
United States
Boca Raton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a confirmation from Cool Stuff Inc. that my order containing the builder expansion has shipped. The anticipated delivery date? December 23, 2011. I am very happy since a copy of this, as well as another game that had been included in the same order, are intended to be given as Christmas gifts. Hurray!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did as well, delivery estimate Dec 24.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Russo
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I'm just a simple caveman...
mbmbmbmbmb
rfeldster wrote:
I just got a confirmation from Cool Stuff Inc. that my order containing the builder expansion has shipped. The anticipated delivery date? December 23, 2011. I am very happy since a copy of this, as well as another game that had been included in the same order, are intended to be given as Christmas gifts. Hurray!

+1!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked this up from Coolstuff today. I'm doing the happy dance. It's already a good Christmas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Weed
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
how sweet the sound...
badge
Fear The Hat !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sugi wrote:
I just picked this up from Coolstuff today. I'm doing the happy dance. It's already a good Christmas!

Guess I should have preordered. With no sure time, I figured I would wait until they had them in normal stock. Now they are out. Oh well, maybe they will restock soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy was delivered this morning. The components are first class, fitting in perfectly with the base game. I wasn't sure when I first looked at them, but I very much like the gloss finish on the buildings, some of which are pretty brutal, and brings a cutthroat element into the game that only existed in the ability to block your opponents before.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.