Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Papa

Albany
New York
msg tools
designer
publisher
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a shipment of prototypes heading out tomorrow. These are going to be sent to a number of reviewers and hopefully we'll be seeing them before the Kickstarter campaign closes. Stay tuned...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiwaz Tyrsfist
United States
Gladstone
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Yay, Overtext bought with supporter GG!
badge
Supporter #3170 - I hope the bonus gets high enough that I can buy GeekBadge Overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't suppose any of those review copies are headed to the Greater Kansas City area? I'd really like to try this game, it sounds interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
getpapa wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a shipment of prototypes heading out tomorrow. These are going to be sent to a number of reviewers and hopefully we'll be seeing them before the Kickstarter campaign closes. Stay tuned...

I'd like to say that I am one of those people - as soon as I get it I will play the heck out of it and let you all know what I think.

Happy Holidays!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.