Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Wohlwend
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as an info:

The german version "Nightfall: Ausnahmezustand" is listed as an alternate name for Martial Law here. But that doesn't seem to be true:

Whereas Martial Law is a standalone expansion, playable on its own, Ausnahmezustand is not playable without the basegame. It contains about 200 cards opposed to the 300 cards of Martial Law.

I was one click away from buying Ausnahmezustand as I realized this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Perry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if you already did it, but you can click the "Corrections" link at the top of the page to have it changed. I submitted one in case you hadn't, citing this article.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wohlwend
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
o.k., thanks for doing it.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Hall
United Kingdom
Yate
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish they were the same in that case; I already have Nightfall, I don't need another base game (and wont be buying one). Being able to buy the expansion cards on their own (preferably in a smaller package) would be ideal, given that the base game box is designed with fitting expansions into it in mind.

~Grumble~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wohlwend
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
for me it means buying both in German maybe used, or buying the standalone english version. Often I find the english text somehow better, although for some of my friends it's more laborious to play it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Perry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kayvon wrote:
I submitted one in case you hadn't, citing this article.

It turns out that an approved correction gets you 0.25 geekgold, which is news to me. That's great, but it wasn't my intent to take it from you, so consider yourself tipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.