• [+] Dice rolls
Kris Van Beurden
Belgium
Leuven
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The first: LiTaS. Not immediately, but once he moves from the second area of the Other World (or "returns to arkham" in most other fashions).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Papa
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! that was fast
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Clementson
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The investigator is LiTaS. From p8 of the rulebook;

p8 wrote:
• If the investigator is in the second area of the Other
World, he returns to Arkham. The player must choose a
location that contains a gate to the Other World he is leaving.
After choosing such a location, he places his investigator
marker there. Then he places an “explored” marker
underneath his investigator to show that he has explored
the gate. This marker remains in play as long as the investigator
remains at the location. If there is no open gate
leading to the Other World the investigator is in, the
investigator is lost in time and space
(see page 17).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Papa
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alright, I was looking for that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Briguy_12 wrote:
If you have a device on which you can usefully read pdf files, download the rules and FAQ v1.2, then when you need to look for something in the rules you can search the rulebook. I find this to be quicker when I'm actually playing the game than trying to find it in the rulebook. Don't get me wrong, the rulebook is fine for the first play or two, but it's a terrible rules reference because the layout is optimised for first play. (Though I know that many folk have no issues with the rulebook; I suspect it's one of those mental structuring issue - like are your folder structures on your computer wide and shallow or narrow and deep).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
Briguy_12 wrote:
If you have a device on which you can usefully read pdf files, download the rules and FAQ v1.2, then when you need to look for something in the rules you can search the rulebook. I find this to be quicker when I'm actually playing the game than trying to find it in the rulebook. Don't get me wrong, the rulebook is fine for the first play or two, but it's a terrible rules reference because the layout is optimised for first play. (Though I know that many folk have no issues with the rulebook; I suspect it's one of those mental structuring issue - like are your folder structures on your computer wide and shallow or narrow and deep).

I agree. I usually use the Universal Head summaries for the expansions I am playing and then search the pdfs, FAQ, and BBG if I need more details.

This is one the reasons I really want a tablet -- to search the AH rules and FAQs while playing instead of trying to deal with madness of where to find a spot on the table for a laptop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure not to close the only way out for ah investigator if Yog is the Ancient One
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jackalope wrote:
Make sure not to close the only way out for ah investigator if Yog is the Ancient One

Unless that investigator has no good equipment, and you want the new guy's starting kit...

How cold of me... and on Christmas Eve, no less! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.