Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Cale
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
mbmbmb
I've been addicted to OpenTTD lately and figured I would share. This videogame is a opensource clone of the popular 1990's game Transport Tycoon Deluxe. Although tricky to get the hang of at first, a wiki exists for the game and contains all the basics, plus a very helpful tutorial.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knock knock open up the door it's Riel
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
mbmbmbmbmb
mb I haven't played it in a while, but I loved it enough to design a microbadge for it. mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Cale
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
mbmbmb
purplewurple wrote:
mb I haven't played it in a while, but I loved it enough to design a microbadge for it. mb

Sweet! Didn't know this existed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing this, I've actually been hankering for a good sim game to play. I've only played a bit and have just scratched the surface on this but it seems to be pretty robust. The wiki tutorial is really good at showing you the basics, so it's not overwhelming at first.

And it's free!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.